Last updated on December 15th, 2023 at 03:17 pm
There’s no two ways about it – being edgy is cool again and that means being as out there as possible. Find the way you want to go with these edgy hairstyles we prepared for you. Either wow at them and then slowly back off, or dare to try one and hope for the best. Here goes!
1. Edgy Pink Undercut with Forward Sweep and Beard
2. Pink Parted Side Sweep with Red Beard
3. Edgy Cropped White Hair with Short Beard and Piercings
4. Yellow Forward Sweep Edgy Hairstyles with Rainbow Beard
5. Red Edgy Hairstyles with Black Beard
6. Speckled Hair with Purple and Green Tones
7. Edgy Rainbow Starry Hair
8. Rainbow Mosaic Edgy Hairstyles
9. Edgy Blue Hair with Neon Green Tips and Purple Beard
10. Orange Widow’s Peak Edgy Hairstyles
11. Edgy Skin Faded Short Undercut with Pink and Blue Hair
If you love the undercut look, we got you over here!
12. Peach White Hair with Undercut
13. Edgy Parted Shape Up with Blonde, Blue, and Pink
14. Green Anime Haircut
15. Edgy Leopard Print Hairstyles
Since you’re here:
16. Extra Short Undercut with Teal, Purple, and Blue
17. Edgy Watermelon Spikes with White Fade
18. Blue Cropped Haircut
19. Edgy Cold Fire Hair
20. Literally Ikea Hair
21. Edgy Crybaby Haircut
22. Painting Style Colorful Haircut
(The New Radiohead Album Cover Looks Lit ?)
23. Side Swept Red Hair Edgy Hairstyles
24. Rainbow Speckled Forward Sweep with Crop and Taper Fade
25. Short Hair with Diagonal White Part and Fade
26. Hard Diagonal Part with Crop Top Blonde Hair and Blue Sides
For more side parts, we got a long list here.
27. Low Crop Top Half White Half Black
28. Forward Swept White Hair Edgy Hairstyles
29. Forward Swept White, Purple, and Pink Hair
30. White Short Hair Edgy Hairstyles
Soooo… that was fun?
Have you survived this article? Cause we’re not feeling that great from all the cuts we got on these edges. If you liked any of these edgy haircuts for men go ahead and tell us why in the comments, we dare you.
And if you tried one of them, let us know by sending us your photo on our Pinterest! We’d be more than happy to add you to the list.
Andy has been passionate about men’s hairstyles from a very young. He afterward pursued a profession as a hair stylist, following in his family’s footsteps. He is now working in a reputable salon in his hometown and is about to start a second bachelor’s degree. Andy is very fond of writing, and what better way to do it than by combining it with his passion? In his free time, Andy enjoys playing football, reading, and catching up on some cult classics.