Are you ready for the ultimate showdown of video game hairstyles? We pit the Witcher against Deus Ex, Overwatch against Fortnite, Far Cry against Uncharted, and even Resident Evil against Final Fantasy. Find the edgiest one, right here!
1. Olgeird von Everec from The Witcher 3
Skin Shaved Undercut with Side Sweep. Also looks like David Beckham.
2. Adam Jensen from Deux Ex
Spikes, Widow’s Peak, with Edgy Beard.
3. Leon from Resident Evil
Slight Parted Straight Hair Shag. Dreamy as hell.
4. Lucio from Overwatch
Thick Long Dreadlocks Tied in a Top Knot. Nobody knows how Lucio got that hair, how it stays like that, if you’re a barber – here’s a challenge.
5. Ezio Auditore from Assassin’s Creed 2: Brotherhood
Shaggy Medium Length Style with Van Dyke Goatee.
6. Connor from Detroit: Become Human
That Pretty Boy Look, Basic Widow’s Peak with Overhanging Strands.
7. Vaas from Far Cry 3
Vaas’s Mohawk. Some people say it’s a fohawk. We’re a hairstyle website and we say it’s a mohawk, no questions asked.
8. Nathan Drake from Uncharted 4
Forward Swept Short Hair. Basic. Timeless. Hot.
9. Handsome Jack from The Borderlands
Wavy Side Swept Hair with Bleached Tuft. If you ignore the taped-on face, Handsome Jack is actually handsome.
10. Dante from Devil May Cry
White Bangs with Middle Part. Hot damn.
11. Bigby from Wolf Among Us
Wavy Messy Hair with Mullet. A very wolf-like haircut. I wonder why they went with this. Oh, wait.
12. Pagan Min from Far Cry 4
Forward Swept Skin Faded Undercut, Dyed Blonde. How edgy can you get?
13. Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age Inquisition
Dashing Parted Widow’s Peak with a Few Spikes and a Mustache. The things I have seen researching this.
14. Flytrap from Fortnite
Green Mohawk. Because we had to.
15. Arno Dorian from Assassin’s Creed Unity
Long Straight Thick Hair Tied in a Low-hanging Ponytail. You can’t get more L’Oréal than Arno from Assassin’s Creed Unity.
Since you’re here:
16. Jacob Seed from Far Cry 5
Side Swept Skin Shaved Undercut with Long Ginger Beard. Why do all villains have this haircut? This guy, by the way, is like super evil.
17. Salvador from The Borderlands 2
Long Fohawk and Beard, Dyed Blue. Of course, it’s blue.
18. Varian Wrynn from World of Warcraft
Long Hair Tied in an Anime Ponytail. Or what would happen if a grown-a#@ man wore an anime hairstyle.
19. Rost from Horizon Zero Dawn
Dreads, Faded Undercut, and Bushy Braided Beard.
20. Kratos from God of War
Bald with Bushy, Viking Beard. Just a very cool look.
21. Noctis Lucius Caelum from Final Fantasy XV
Shaggy Medium Hair.
If you like the Asian hairstyle look, we have a lot more over here.
22. John “Soap” MacTavish from Call of Duty
Very Short Mohawk and Uniform Beard.
23. Booker Dewitt from BioShock Infinite
Forward Swept with Sight Part and Short Sides.
24. Cal Kestis from Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
Fluffy Short Shag with Side Sweep.
25. Jackie Welles from Cyberpunk 2077
Top Knot, Bald Undercut, and Patch with Design in the Front. There’s nothing quite so cyberpunk out there.
26. Axton from The Borderlands 2
Forward Swept Spikes with Faded Short Sides.
27. B.J. Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein
Side Sweep, Short Sides.
28. Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII
Long Flowing White Hair. We couldn’t skip Sephiroth.
29. Varl from Horizon Zero Dawn
Forward Swept Dreads, Tied in a Knot.
30. Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 3
Short Pony Tail Tied in a Knot and Beard.
You Game for That?
How extra are these hairstyles? We’re still reeling after looking a bit too long at Sephiroth but oh well. Let us know your favorite – or if you have some that didn’t make the cut, just say their name down below and we’ll make sure to add them.