Last updated on November 29th, 2023 at 10:09 pm
So many cool braids for men are hitting the hairstyles world right now. It’s becoming more and more accepted for men with afro-textured hair (and not only) to wear their hair in cornrows at work. Yet somehow that doesn’t make it less edgy or cool.
Find out how you can rock different braid styles for guys by browsing our selection. Long braids, short braids – we have ’em all. Even mohawk braids!
1. Braid Square Pattern with Hair Accessories
2. Spiral Braids with Blonde Highlights and Top Knot
3. “Draids” Braids that Look Like Dreads with Hair Accessories
4. Taper Fade with Asymmetrical Braids
5. Taper Fade with Spider Braids
6. Single Braid and Aggressive Undercut
This men’s hairstyle comes with an incredible fade that can make the braids look extra cool!
7. “Vortex” Braids with Two Thick Braids & Beard
8. Man Bun Braids with Square Pattern and Side Decal
9. Man Bun Braids II – Higher Up, Lower Triangular Pattern Sides, and Tapered Undercut
10. Geometrical Triangular Pattern Long Braid
11. Long Kinky & Thick Braids
12. Tribal Pattern Braids with Fade
13. “Question Mark” Spiral Braid
14. Maze Style Braids
15. Dread Braids
16. Classic Ponytail Braid for Blonde Hair
17. Sculpted Braids
18. Ionian Pattern Braids
19. Viking Braids for Men
For more awesome Viking hairstyles, check out our latest article!
20. Interwoven Braids Pattern
21. Z Pattern Long Braids
22. Artsy Design Braids
23. Caramel Braids with Bushy Bun
24. Old Style Box Braids
25. Flowery Design Braids for Men
26. Side Braids for Men
27. Fire Pattern
28. Blonde Braids for Men
29. Hyperrealistic Cornrows
30. Long Braids for Men
Braids are timeless and will always look good for men who can rock it! So which one did you pick? Let us know how your braids look by leaving a pin on our Pinterest!
Andy has been passionate about men’s hairstyles from a very young. He afterward pursued a profession as a hair stylist, following in his family’s footsteps. He is now working in a reputable salon in his hometown and is about to start a second bachelor’s degree. Andy is very fond of writing, and what better way to do it than by combining it with his passion? In his free time, Andy enjoys playing football, reading, and catching up on some cult classics.