Your trust and the safety of the date you provide are vital for us. Everyone at Men Hairstylist appreciates and values the safety of our visitors, and that is why we are committed to ensuring the protection of your personal and non-personal information according to the Data Protection Act, 1998. We only gather the data that is truly necessary to the good functioning of our website, and we are always careful to guard it against all misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal information is registered and collected every time a visitor (user) chooses to register or subscribe to our newsletter, or gets in contact with us through either our main or contact page. Your data is also stored when you leave a comment on our any of our posts. The personal details that you might be required to provide are your valid email address and name. Men Hairstylist uses your personal information to answer messages, inquiries or requests.
We don’t use any contact information for promotional purposes or advertising unless you offer us your consent.
We may employ personal or non-personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Personalizing your experience on our website by using the collected information to respond to individual requirements and needs
- Improving and updating our website according to the feedback you provide
- Answering questions or inquiries and addressing requests
- Sending periodic emails, but only to the users who have subscribed to our newsletter
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites