Your trust and the safety of the data you provide are vital for us. Everyone at Men Hairstylist appreciates and values the safety of our visitors, and that is why we are committed to ensuring the protection of your personal and non-personal information according to the Data Protection Act, 1998. We only gather the data that is truly necessary to the good functioning of our website, and we are always careful to guard it against all misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal information is registered and collected every time a visitor leaves a comment on our website. The personal information required is full name and e-mail address. In case you are not comfortable with offering your personal data you can use an alias when leaving a comment. Men Hairstylist uses your personal information to answer messages, inquiries or requests. We don’t use any contact information for promotional purposes or advertising unless you offer us your consent.
If later on you will want to delete one of your comments and have your personal data removed you can send us a notification at email@example.com and in maximum 30 days, all the data we collected will be deleted.
We may employ personal or non-personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Personalizing your experience on our website by using the collected information to respond to individual requirements and needs
- Improving and updating our website according to the feedback you provide
- Answering questions or inquiries and addressing requests
- Sending periodic emails, but only to the users who have subscribed to our newsletter
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
As mentioned, this non-personal information is used for improving the user experience on our website. We never share any of this data with third-party websites, and it is employed only in accordance with the current laws and regulations while respecting every user’s legal rights.
3. Other sites