Mushroom haircuts are arguably difficult to master. While most just go for the bowl cut, which is a mushroom haircut in itself, there are many more mushroom hairstyles you can try that won’t make you look like you’re from the `60s.
Or maybe looking like the Beatles is your thing? We’ve also included some classics to mix it up a bit. Check out the mushroom haircuts below and figure out which style best suits your needs!
1. Long Bowl Mushroom Cut
2. High Blue Mushroom Cut with Shaved Sides
3. Basin Haircut with a Twist
4. Wavy Hair in Mushroom Style Haircut
5. High Short Mushroom Haircut
6. Classic Mushroom Haircut but Higher Up
7. Blonde Precision Mushroom Cut
8. Wavy Mushroom Haircut
9. Platinum Mushroom Cut with Fringe
10. Middle Parted Mushroom Haircut with Slight Taper
11. Slick Mushroom Cut with Curved Side
12. Pretty Look Middle Parted Mushroom Hairstyle
13. Short Sides, Longer Fringe Mushroom Cut
14. Extra Curly Mushroom Haircut
There’s plenty of room to experiment mushroom cuts on curly hairstyles!
15. Basic Bowl Cut Mushroom with Shaved Sides
16. Bowie-Style Mushroom Cut
17. Forward Fringed Mushroom
18. High Cap Mushroom Haircut
19. Fringe with Descending Sides Mushroom Haircut
20. Fringe with Ascending Sides Mushroom Cut
21. Blonde Mushroom Cut
22. High Mushroom, Shaved Sides
23. Parted Mushroom Haircut with Blonde Highlights
24. Sculpted Mushroom Haircut
25. Extra Fringed Mushroom
26. Punk Pink Mushroom Haircut
27. The Modern Beatles Look
28. Side Fringe Mushroom Haircut
29. Slight Mushroom Haircut
30. Upside Down Mushroom Cut Bowl
In order to pull off a mushroom haircut, you’ve got to first of all have a certain body type – the more androgynous the better. If not, you’ve got to go with a parted style or something that has a little to much, or much too little – so as not to give your face the appearance of an actual mushroom.
It’s a tricky style to pull off, but lots have tried and many have succeeded as this article proves. Let us know how it goes by sending us your photo on our Pinterest!