Last updated on November 29th, 2023 at 11:33 pm
The Hard Part Fade Haircuts have always been a staple of the classy gentlemen that like to frequent jazz clubs, maybe, I think. Give that hard part a modern twist by combining it with a fade. Not just any fade – one of these cool and sharp looking fades that are sure to leave people looking. Next up – the best hard part fades a modern sophisticated fella like you can get!
1. Hard Part Side Comb with Fade Haircuts
2. Hard Part Sculpted Look with Subtle Mid Fade Haircuts
3. Slightly Askew Side Part with Delicate Fade and Bushy Beard
4. Edgy Side Fringe Hard Part Fade Haircuts with Long Beard
5. Dapper Side Comb with Layered Fade and Part
6. Hard Part Fade Haircuts and Round Beard
7. Extra Manly Beard with Wide Hard Part and Slight Fade Haircuts
8. Sculpted Hard Part Fade Haircuts with Sculpted Beard
9. Dapper Hard Part Fade for thin Hair
10. Hard Part and Gelled Hair with Low Fade
11. Dapper Shape Up Hard Part Fade Haircuts
12. Tight Hard Part and Taper Fade with Precision Cut Beard
13. Deep Hard Part Fade Haircuts with Gelled Hair
14. Side Comb Hard Part with Descending High Fade
15. Hard Part Pomp with Fade and Bushy Beard
16. Messy Shape Up with Hard Part Short Fade and Messy Beard
17. Shape Up with Hard Part Fade
18. Dapper Gelled Pomp with Hard Part and Fade
19. Deep Diagonal Part with Highlighted Hair and Descending High Fade with Beard
20. Parted Widow’s Peak with Fade and Short Bushy Beard
21. Shape Up with Hard Part and Taper Fade
22. Sculpted Hair and Beard with Hard Part Fade
23. Wavy Hair with Hard Part and Mid Fade
24. Diagonal Hard part with Fade and Impeccable Beard
25. Diagonal Hard Part with Precise Taper Fade and Wide Sideburns into Short Beard
26. Hard Part Shape Up with Fade
27. Hard Part with Precision Taper Fade
28. Hard Part for Short Hair and Skin Fade
29. Dapper Hard Part for Thin Hair with Bushy Beard
30. Classic Short Haircut with Diagonal Hard Part and Simple Fade
Ready to Get the Hardest Part?
Well after seeing all these very precisely cut hard parts, you’d better be! Figure out your favorite yet? Let us know in the comments!
Or you can visit us on Pinterest, have a chat about hairstyles, ask us for advice, and even send us a photo of your finished hair! We’re eager to hear how YOU are shaping up your hair.
Mia is our junior copywriter and professional hair stylist. She is now working as a hairdresser in West Hollywood and dreams of opening her own salon. Mia is an Economics graduate who has found her true career path by developing a natural passion for men hairstyles and experimenting with vibrant colors. In her free time, Mia chooses to bond with her pets and share her work experience with our readers.