Cropped haircuts are all about precision, and finesse. They gotta look straightforward, somewhat disconnected, and the lines must always be straight – no matter whether they’re horizontal, diagonal, or hell even vertically cropped haircuts.
Either way – we got a lot of ideas for cropped looks, featuring fades, undercut hairstyles, messy styles, and more. Check them out!
1. The Basic Crop, Slightly Messy
2. The Uniform Cropped Haircuts
3. Basic Crop and Geometrically Cut Beard
4. Crimson Hair Cropped Haircuts with Fade
5. Dyed French Cropped Haircuts
6. Messy Forward Swept, Faded Side Cropped Haircuts
7. Caesar Cut Crop with Short Beard and Descending Cheek Line
8. The Jared Leto Mohawk Crop
9. Messy Undercut Crop
10. Extra Messy Wavy Hair Fringe with Side Descending Crop
11. Simple Messy Crop with Stubble
12. Curved Crop with Fauxhawk
13. The “Smiling” Crop with Superb Fade
14. The Anime Crop with Fade, No Beard
15. The Teenager Crop
16. The Curly Hair Crop, Almost Undercut
17. The Most Extra Crop Haircut
18. The Tom Hardy Crop with Bald Fade & Stubble
19. The Asymmetrical Meeting Crops
20. Crop Cut with Brow Length Fringe
21. Asymmetrical Part, Short Side, & Fringe, with Crop and Taper Fade
22. Tilted Crop Haircut
23. The Short Straight Crop with Subtle Side Crop
24. Slight Fringe Crop Haircut
25. The Military Crop
26. The Edgy Fringe Low Crop
27. The Hard Part Crop with Bald Fade
28. The Double Parted Short Crop with Decal
29. Basic Crop with Taper and Low Fade
30. Short Crop with Decal
Cropping Up Your Style
Feeling good about your choice? Find a good barber and march in with confidence! We hope this list of the best cropped haircuts for men has helped you decided.
If it all goes well and you end up with a killer look, send us your finished haircut over on our Pinterest and we might feature it in one of our boards or even in this article!
Andy has been passionate about men’s hairstyles from a very young. He afterward pursued a profession as a hair stylist, following in his family’s footsteps. He is now working in a reputable salon in his hometown and is about to start a second bachelor’s degree. Andy is very fond of writing, and what better way to do it than by combining it with his passion? In his free time, Andy enjoys playing football, reading, and catching up on some cult classics.
Leave a Reply